Monday 23 February 2009

A short memoir

Only a week to go for our A*Fest Manila Tour, we’ve just finished our last gig before our break. Feeling pretty relaxed and it’s about time for a short memoir. It’s been 10 months since we had Chochukmo started all over, time flies as it seemed just happened yesterday. I still remember the night the 5 of us were having Curry at Chungking mansion, talking about how to start the band all over, and what goal to achieve. Tho most of the points we’ve discussed that night have been forgotten, the passions remains.

In the past 10 months, Chochukmo has taken over the most part of my life. Heavy gigs and interviews, recordings, promotions, and a lot of managing works have made my schedule terribly packed every single week. Tho sometime exhausting, it’s a meaningful life to me as in the end we’re working extra hard to try to at least achieve something. I’m glad I’m gonna be less busy as before, and would be having more time to relax a bit. At the same time I know I’ll miss the packed yet awesome life I was having in the past 10 months in Chochukmo.

Looking forward to start writing songs with the band, as in the end, the most satisfying thing for a band to do is always to write music.

We’ll soon be on a break, hope to see you all soon.

Mike Orange

No comments: