Thursday 16 October 2008

Four recent main keywords in our googles

Recordings, gigs, practices and beers have become the four main keywords of my recent life, or probably our recent lives. Tho it's exhausting, it's a bliss to live a life this way, with tasks to be accomplished, stages to be rocked, goals to be chased, and dreams to be realized. It's almost 2 am, and this is the earliest night in a week that I stayed in bed, thank god.

Recording is always the hardest part of being in a band, it's not like rocking on stage, you'll never satisfy with what you've played after listening to the playbacks. The easiest parts have always become the hardest parts, and the hard parts would always become even harder. I have no idea why this is happening, but it just happened, yea, just happened on last Tuesday night. And probably would be happening again this Sunday, well, good luck.

Feeling so damn nervous of the Listen Up! gig while I'll be doing "1234567&U" on a grand piano. Shit, this is gonna be my first public piano performance, not sure if I can handle the grand piano well. Hope Jan would help me expand myself a bit more. But at the same time I am so excited about it as well, yea, life is contradicting, as always.

Mike Orange

No comments: